Mission & strategy
MAS aims are:
- Inform members on research and news in the field of market access , health economic evaluations and public health policies
- Encourage communication between scientific communities, healthcare professionals, regulatory bodies, decision makers, and Medias.
- To support and develop educational program in the field of market access, health economics and public health policies
- To support research programs through methodology input and grants
- Create a forum to facilitate dialogue and knowledge sharing on market access, healthcare policies, and outcomes research between student, public, patient groups and all professional involved directly or indirectly in the field of market access.